Thursday, April 23, 2015

Random Update - Where are the Deck Reviews?!

Okay darlings, I'm a horrible person. I have not at all wrote or reviewed any of the new goodies I've bought recently. I've been on a buying spree lately. I've bought 2 Oracle decks and 2 Tarot decks in 1 month. (That's a LOT on a student's budget.) and I've pre-ordered and am having a shipment of 6 decks coming in, 7 if my Tarot of Sweet Twilight can come in, for some reason the store I order from  has a problem with ordering decks that are older than 3-4 years. Since Tarot of Sweet Twilight is 6 years (it was released in '09) I'm keeping my fingers crossed to have it in a month or 2.... 3. If not, I can only order it from Amazon and it costs extra to order it instead of ordering it from the publisher itself from the store I order decks from.
If I can't get my Sweet Twilight from my local store, I'll have to go on to order online and order it myself, not through the bookstore. 

Pro: I'll get it in a week or so, along with some other decks I can't order from my local store like; Dream Enchantress Tarot, Tarot of Mermaids, Manara Tarot (Yes, I find that an interesting deck!) Tarot of Sexual Magic (Yes, that too.) Tarot of New Visions, Dark Angel Tarot and Universal Fantasy.

Con: It will tempt me to get more than just Sweet Twilight, since the shipping is gonna be killer anyway, might as well add more decks to make the shipping worth it. Which means I need more money to shell out as well as the shipping! Ughhhh. :C
Not only that, the whole process is complicated. Don't ask.
Living in Asia is hard when all the good decks are half way across the world. Sigh.

For now, the Cons outweigh the Pros. I just need to be patient and enjoy the decks I already have (not to mention I need to do some sewing, I have nowhere to place or fit my precious little babies in!)

So anyway, as much as I would love to give reviews on my decks, it's not gonna happen any time soon. This week's been really hectic and I've had a serious mental block. For the most part, I'm just thankful I can write a bit on this blog, I love writing and it's always been so therapeutic for me to voice out my thoughts through words like this. Tarot has helped me so much to be able to express myself and I'm super happy about that.
I promise, as soon as I get a good enough quality camera, worked with my decks enough and have had the time, I'll get to those reviews! Heavens about knows one of the reasons I even started blogging was because I'd love to write up reviews  for my decks. Help out others who would want those decks and are probably on the fence about it.
That's all for today, I guess. Gonna write up my blog of the day now. Hopefully I can before this day ends, my head's all dizzy. Need more sleep, even if I've already had a full 6 hours of sleep. Meh.

With love, hope and positive energies


- Luna